Many people have invested in property in Spain but want comfort that everything is in order, or what their paperwork actually means. The bilingual lawyers at Buckles Solicitors LLP offer a fixed price service for all existing Spanish property owners to ensure their investment is safe.
We conduct a full review of the legal status of the property by consulting the Cadastre, the Land Registry and the Local Council, among other checks.
This service is available to those who want to buy or sell property in Spain and those who are already owners and have some concerns about the legal status of the their property.
Our health check service is for:
- Existing owners who are unsure about whether deeds and taxes are in order
- Those who have signed a property purchase contract, but are unsure about what is going on or the rights and protections they have
- Those thinking of selling and wishing to check that everything is as it should be
Our service includes:
- Review of all documents and registrations
- Review of the tax position to date and on-going tax arrangements
- Translation of existing documents
- Report and advice on whether your documents and title are in order and any necessary recommended actions/changes
- Review of inheritance and tax planning
- Review of letting arrangements/proposals
- For those wishing to sell, a “spring clean” of all documents accordingly
We provide expert advice in all aspects of Spanish property law for individuals and property-owning companies. We provide bilingual assistance in relation to all aspects of buying, owning and selling a property in Spain, whether you are a non-Spanish speaking client, or more familiar with Spain, its language and legal system. We can also advise on Wills, succession matters and assist with Spanish litigation both in the UK and in Spain.
Buckles Solicitors provides a comprehensive range of legal solutions to businesses and individuals from offices in Peterborough and Stamford, in East Anglia. We pride ourselves on being straight-talkers, open and transparent, and we use plain language to talk to our clients, not legal jargon.
We offer the additional security of being regulated in the UK by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Meeting with us
We know how important it is for you to get the right advice at a time that is convenient for you. Whether you are located near to our offices or not, our lawyers can conduct confidential meetings with you from the comfort of your office or home through our online meeting software, GoToMeeting. This allows you to view documents on screen and interact with you as if you were in the same room.