Bedford, United Kingdom
I joined Premier Solicitors in 2014 as a paralegal within the litigation/contentious Probate department where I assisted in the formation and development of a Litigation Team that specialise in and offers Litigation services for both local and national clients.
In the time that I have been with Premier Solicitors, I have received very positive feedback from the clients I have acted for and this comes from my aim to provide clients with excellent client care, a highly efficient and timely service and always seeking to proactively manage and progress matters.
I am now a Trainee Solicitor dealing with all types of litigation including Contentious Probate, Commercial litigation, Debt recovery and Court of Protection.
I have experience in the following:
Premier Solicitors is affiliated with the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and so we adhere to a strict gold standard for lawyers who deal with this area of law.
I have experience in:
- investigating Wills and challenging the validity of the same (including fraudulent Wills)
- Inheritance act claims
- disputes with executors/administrators
- debt recovery and general commercial litigation
- Court of Protection Deputyship application
- Statutory Will application and any disputes with the same
- Disputed Deputyship applications
2015 - 2017
Legal Practice Course