Our Spanish legal services team at Buckles Solicitors LLP can advise you on contentious and non-contentious commercial matters in Spain and the UK, from legal advice about property, contracts and deals, to debt recovery and litigation.
If you are looking to set up a business or establish a branch of an existing UK company in Spain or if your company has trading links with Spain, our team of expert solicitors can provide you with valuable advice and assistance.
In particular, our Spanish and English lawyers can manage your commercial transactions with Spanish companies to ensure that you receive appropriate legal advice and that your business interests are protected.
Our lawyers/abogado can help you with:
- Banking law
- Obtaining letters of credit and bank guarantees in Spain
- Company law
- Advice on setting up a business and joint ventures
- Commercial property
- Advice on leases, tenancies, buying and selling property and financing
- Debt recovery
- Reclaiming money you are owed by debtors in Spain and the UK
- Dealing with personal insolvency or the insolvency of your buyers or suppliers in Spain and the UK
- Spanish insurance policies and handling claims
- Patents and Trademarks
- Advice on European Intellectual Property
- Assistance with business tax returns and refunds
- Trading in Spain
- Operating a business in Spain or trading with a Spanish business.
Meeting with us
We know how important it is for you to get the right advice at a time that is convenient for you. Whether you are located near to our offices or not, our lawyers can conduct confidential meetings with you from the comfort of your office or home through our online meeting software, GoToMeeting. We can show you presentations, allow you to view documents on screen and interact with you as if you were in the same room.