London, United Kingdom
I am a specialist in company and commercial law.
I provide advice to businesses of all types and sizes on all aspects of property litigation and also advise individuals on property litigation matters. I also undertake debt recovery work.I specialise in landlord and tenant matters and enfranchisement issues and I am experienced in making applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and have conducted Tribunal hearings.
Solicitor - Commercial & Property litigation
Property Litigation Experience
• Advising clients on terminating commercial leases including forfeiture and peaceable re-entry;
• Making relief from forfeiture applications;
• Advising clients on rent arrears recovery including CRAR and s.17 notices;
• Advising clients in relation to s.146 notices and dilapidations;
• Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals;
• Advising on break clauses/ notices and rent review clauses/ procedure;
• Making applications for charging orders and orders for sale.
• Drafting and serving notices bringing residential tenancies/licenses to an end;
• Issuing possession proceedings;
• Issuing possession claims via PCOL;
• Defending housing disrepair cases.
• Advising on interference with rights of way and making injunction applications;
• Advising on boundary disputes;
• Making and defending adverse possession claims;
• Advising on enforcement/ variation of restrictive covenants;
• Advising on easements, trespass and nuisance.
• Advising on service charge disputes and general property management queries;
• Applications for forfeiture of long residential leases;
• Applications to the Tribunal for variation of a lease under s.35;
• Applications to the Tribunal for determination of the price payable for a freehold reversion / premium payable for a lease extension.
2005 - 2007
Legal Practice Course
2001 - 2005
Law & French BA